FRANCE SURF & YOGA RETREATS
South West France in September, it can’t be beat .. sunshine, waves, sand dunes, boardwalks, the shade of the pine forests, the cuisine, the wine.. we love it there and we know you will too!
We host our Surf and Yoga retreats in South West France in a beautiful modern villa with a pool 300m from the beach in Labenne Ocean. Each day our Surf Sistas team will help you to get the most out of your surf time. With multiple vehicles and coaches we can accommodate surfers of different ability levels and ensure that you all enjoy and progress your surfing.
Our boutique surf villa, just a few minutes walk from the beach, is the perfect place to relax after a day of surfing and each day our Yoga sessions will help us to prepare for and then stretch out after surfing.
23 – 30 September 2017 (1 Space available)
30 Sept – 7 Oct 2017 (FULL)
Labenne Ocean, South West France
A few minutes drive from Hossegor and a 30 minute transfer from Biarritz Airport or Train Station
Our Surf Sistas camp is located by the world famous breaks of Hossegor and Seignosse and close to the sheltered point breaks of Biarritz.
Whether we surf at our local beach break or make a short drive north or south we will always find the best waves of the day for your ability. With a maximum of 10 girls on the trip you can be sure of plenty of one to one tuition alongside our more structured group sessions.
The trip is perfect for beginners looking to ride their first waves, improver/intermediates looking to progress, or experienced surfers looking for an introduction to the breaks in the area.
Boards and wetsuits are available for hire if you don’t bring your own. If you are a beginner or not sure what you need then our instructors are on hand to select the right board for you.
Yoga sessions are held each morning and evening with our Surf Sistas Yoga teacher. Both beginner and improver Yogis will practice asanas to enhance your surfing, improve your balance and flexibility and stretch out tight muscles.
ACCOMMODATION | EATING & DRINKING
After a hard days surf you need the perfect place to relax and the Villa is spacious and light with a swimming pool and gardens to chill out in.
Rooms are a mix of doubles, twins and a quad. If you are coming solo but are happy to share we can match you up with a fellow Surf Sista.
Healthy and delicious breakfasts, lunches, cakes, sunset dips and evening meals will be lovingly prepared for you every day by our Surf Sistas Chef. Special dietary needs can usually be catered for, please let us know when you book.
PRICES AND WHATS INCLUDED:
£649 per person (shared quad room).
£699 per person (shared twin room)
£799 per person (single occupancy double room)
Use www.xe.com to convert this to your own currency.
Your holiday includes:
- Airport transfers from Biarritz Airport, Biarritz train station or Labenne train station, France on the specified arrival and departure days. (if you are coming via a different route or on different days it is not a problem, just let us know when you book and we can advise on alternative transfers).
- 7 nights accommodation in a boutique surf villa with pool
- Healthy breakfast every day
- Healthy lunch every day
- Sunset dips and evening meal with wine for 6 nights (On chefs night off we will all head to a local restaurant)
- Daily beach transfers
- Daily surf tuition tailored to your ability.
- Daily Yoga instruction.
- Shopping trip to the surf outlets (all your favourite surf brands at bargain prices!).
- Day trip to surf and explore Biarritz.
- Lovely Surf Sistas Goody Bag!
- Surfboard and wetsuit rental (70 & 40 euros per week)
- Photographs of your surfing (40 euros for a disc)
- Stand up Paddle Surfing on Hossegor lake
- Cycling trip in the pine forests
- Spa treatments and massage
HOW TO BOOK:
Send us an email to check availability, ask us any questions or book your space. You can pay a 50% deposit now and the remainder 4 weeks prior to departure. Pay by paypal using a paypal account, debit or credit card, or via bank transfer.
Please click here for our terms and conditions of booking.
Check out our Surf Sistas photo story from France on Exposure – Golden sand beaches, glassy waves & sunset salutations!