CORNWALL IMPROVER SURF WEEKENDS
2017 DATES: 16-18 June | 7-9 July | 4-6 August | 8-10 September
LOCATION: Newquay, Cornwall
PRICE: £320 per person (£250 without transport)
- 3 improver surf lessons with our Surf Sistas coaches including use of board and wetsuit
- Photo or video analysis of your surfing
- Yoga for surfers class
- 2 nights accommodation in Newquay (shared twin room*)
- Beach transfers
- Return travel from London on the Surf Sistas surf bus
- Welcome drink
- Group table reservation at one of our favourite restaurants on Saturday night
- Surf Sistas host on hand all weekend to help you make the most of your time at the beach!
- A lovely Surf Sistas goody bag to take home* If you are a solo traveller and prefer your own room ask about a single supplement when you book.
- Spa treatments and massage
- Photographs of you surfing (£10 per person)
Each day your coaching will be with Surfing GB & ISA qualified Surf Sistas instructors in our ladies only improver sessions – your tuition includes the rental of a surfboard and wetsuit if needed.
Your tuition will be tailored to your ability and the goals that you have for your weekend with us, but could for example include refining pop-up technique, paddle technique, turtle rolling and/or duck diving, turning, trimming and stance, understanding conditions and wave selection.
We will surf at either South Fistral beach or one of Newquay’s town beaches depending on the conditions.
Join us for a special Surf Sistas Yoga for Surfing session, during the weekend. If the weather allows we have a really special space to practice on the grass overlooking the waves . We provide Yoga mats and props but feel free to bring your own if you prefer.
Our accommodation for the weekend is the beachside Esplanade hotel at South Fistral in Newquay, just a few steps from stunning Fistral beach where we will be surfing.
Accommodation is in twin share ensuite rooms. If you prefer your own room ask about a single supplement when you book.
THE SURF BUS:
Our surf bus departs Hammersmith at 5.45pm on Friday evening and heads to the coast dropping you at our accommodation for the weekend.
On Sunday the bus departs at 4.30pm from our accommodation and drops you off in London in Hammersmith and Victoria in plenty of time for tubes, trains and buses to your final destination.
HOW TO BOOK:
Booking is easy, use the link below to choose your weekend and transport option & then pay securely via paypal. If you would prefer to pay via bank transfer or you would like us to send you a paypal invoice just send us an email.
Once we have received your booking payment we will email you a booking confirmation with all the information that you need about the trip plus some booking questions from us. Please leave the email address you would like us to contact you with in the comments section of your payment. If you are booking with a friend but paying separately please also let us know so that we can make sure you are sharing with one another.
We love questions so any queries, thoughts or worries just let us know and we will do our best to help.